The QueerCityPass is Europe’s first tourist ticket for lesbian, gay and trans visitors in Vienna.
Vienna welcomes you with open arms and invites you to explore tourist attractions as well as queer nightlife! With the QueerCityPass you get a public transport ticket plus discounts to queer bars, clubs and cultural institutions, as well as to sightseeing hotspots. And for special occasions like pride parades, gay-lesbian film festivals, or Europride in Vienna, the QueerCityPass gives you exclusive info on top of discounts on entrance fees.
You will receive discounts on the following activities:
- Gayt Store
- Why Not Disco
- The Viennese Guy Concept Store
- Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Spanish Riding School
- Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Prater Vienna
- MAK – Museum of Applied Arts
- Remise Wiener Linien Transport Museum
- Jewish Museum Vienna
- Museum Judenplatz
- Time Travel Vienna
- Circus and Clown Museum
- House of Music – Museum of the Vienna Philharmonic
- MuseumsQuartier – Kunsthalle Wien
- Kunst Haus Wien – Museum Hundertwasser
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
- Aqua Terra Zoo
- and many more...